Apart from software R&D, the range of services provided by QBIT include the following:
Lucid Key Development
As well as developing and maintaining Lucid software, the Lucid team provide additional support services:
- Help to specify what features of Lucid can best meet requirements
- Lucid key development and advice
- Customise Lucid for institutional intranet use
- Develop specific features to interface Lucid with other software Facilitate the final packaging and mass production of keys on CD-ROM
- Assist in putting client’s Lucid keys on their web site
- Host Lucid keys on our server
- Lucid key publishing
- Provide customised training courses in constructing and publishing Lucid keys
- Design workshops for software products
Scenario Based Learning Interactive (SBLi) Scenario Development
The SBLi team can assist with SBLi scenario development and publishing needs. Services include:
- Instructional design assistance
- Professionally enhance scenario(s) with custom style sheets, layouts, custom icons and graphics, and background graphics
- SBLi scenario development
- CD ROM production and artwork
- Scenario publication and commercialisation.
- SBLi design and development workshops
QBIT delivers cost-competitive software solutions and has expertise in developing world-class custom interactive software programs using latest technologies. QBIT provides software development in the following major areas:
- Building electronic commerce web sites and their back-end infrastructures
- Maintaining the software infrastructure for commercial web sites
- Integrating legacy software systems with web and Internet technologies
QBIT builds products that incorporate all phases of well-designed, manageable software solutions including product definition, planning, design, coding, release management, quality assurance testing, training, deployment, bug fixing and support.
QBIT develops database technologies and applications that are database centred, and provides interface design and layout services. QBIT also hosts applications and databases.
Computational Modelling for Research and Education
The QBIT Group can provide consulting services on the use of functional structural plant modelling to support research in areas of plant science, ecology, marine science, agronomy, horticulture, and plant-insect interactions where spatial aspects of plant development are important. Training can be provided in the practical aspects of virtual plant research, in particular for data collection and plant modelling techniques based on the L-systems approach.
The group also has expertise in development of simulation-based visualisations for use in teaching and learning about biological systems, in particular for incorporation with SBLi scenarios.
QBIT creates professional, customised websites to meet specific client requirements.
- Web/graphic design and development
- Content research and preparation
- Interface design and layout
- eCommerce web sites
- Statistics provisioning
- Web services
- Web applications
QBIT provides a range of graphic design services, using the latest multimedia tools & applications.
Services include: web design, Flash animation, User Interface design, and design of templates, logos, leaflets, brochures, posters, flyers and e-Newsletters.
QBIT maintains its own certified IT infrastructure and provides hosting services for websites, Lucid keys, SBLi scenarios plus other database and software applications. Our hosting services include:
- Website or application hosting
- Daily & weekly Back-ups (secured off site)
- Data restores
- Virus protection
- Network Security
- Providing user statistics
QBIT can publish and distribute your products via its on-line store infrastructure and manage all customer order procedures for you.
- Backed by the support and expertise of the SBLi team
- Exposure through our own e-commerce site
- Credit card transaction processing
- Built in search engine marketing services
- Inventory management
- Reporting and order management
- Full eCommerce services including online shop listing, shopping cart, online transaction processing payment gateway, inventory management, and automated data collection
CD ROM preparation, production and artwork
Flatbed and batch slide scanning
Manage manipulation and batch processing
Audio and Video digitisation and editing with output to MPEG, Quicktime® (MOV) or Video for Windows® (AVI)
Please contact us for information about any of these services
A Serbian-Croatian translation of this page is currently available here. (Kindly translated by Jovana Milutinovich).